Monday 17 August 2015

I'm back


Whats your passion? Everyone should have a passion. Luckily for me mine is about to be my job. Midwifery is the most extraordinary adventure I could ever imagine, one that I hope to be on for a very long time.

My other passion, which is more of a meditation is writing. I love to write, I find it relaxing when the words just come pouring out. Its an even better feeling when maybe, just maybe someone out there will read these words and agree with them, or feel as though in the big wide world, they are not alone in their thoughts.

So i'm back, with direction and passion and excitement and I cannot wait to share this with you all. Its all exciting time ahead in my little family and I look forward to sharing the journey with you. 

Lets do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy :)